Tuesday 17 November 2015

Enchanted Prairie Pizzazz Box!



Happy days!! My Prairie pizzazz box from Prairie charms came last week and I was super happy and excited that I finally had it in my possession.  LOOK HOW BEAUTIFUL! I'm going to cut the dilly dallying and get straight into what was inside my box!!


First of all, can we talk about the beautiful packaging? I didn't even know fairy and mushroom sequins were a thing but now I do I want some for myself! Before I ripped away the tissue paper, I was greeted with this beautiful card above that listed all the items that I was about to discover. It was so exciting to finally have the box in my hands and it was so worth the wait! You know that feeling when you're waiting eagerly for a package and it finally arrives? The excitement? Yeah well I felt that on an extreme level.


Firstly I received the "Hazel Custom Knot Tie Pack". This is a pack consisting of 3 bands, in a strong teal blue, another that is white with gold hearts, and my absolute favorite: a pink one with cute white reindeer. I'm obsessed with these and always have one on my wrist. I mean, you never know when you'll need them and they always come in handy.


Secondly, I got this beautiful print! The quote "she believed she could so she did" is a quote I dream to live by. Straight away I placed it inside a frame and now it sits happily on my desk for me to look at whenever I'm overcome with revision or when I feel sad. I believe it will help me to push on to achieve greater things, and it's one of my favourite additions to the box!!


I was extremely intrigued by this next item, it was like nothing I've seen before! This is actually a "Sweet Hostess Sugar Swizzle Stick",  which is a cluster of crystallized sugar. It says on the contents card that it can be ate straight off the stick, added to soft drinks, cocktails and even hot drinks! I personally used it for my tea and it tasted beautiful!!  


I had never seen a midi-ring made with a chain until now and was more than happy to have found this little gem in the box! It's so cute and dainty on! I'm a massive fan of rings and it was a great addition to my collection; it's also so unique!! All the exclamation marks!!!!!!


What you see above are not just cute little skulls, but adorable wax melts too! The scents came in pumpkin, nectarine and gingerbread! Personally I'm not a big fan of wax melts as I find them a bit too overpowering, but my Mum loved them so was more than happy to use them for herself!


This Pandora Evil Eye bracelet was my overall favourite in the entire box! Apparently it's to protect myself from the dark arts and evil spirits. That sounds pretty cool in itself right? Oh and it's absolutely stunning of course.


I used to wear bows all the time, but grew out of my phase as I got older. But now that I've got this gold bow in my grasp, I can just imagine all the cute buns I could pull off! Also, I love anything in gold so I'm very pleased with the choice of colour, thank you Prairie Charms!!


This may sound strange, but some say I used to look like Hermonie Granger when I was a young lass, so it cant have been a coincidence that I happened to get this Hermoinie wand necklace. A sign maybe? Who knows, but it's super cute and adorable, I can't wait to wear it out and show it off!

Isn't everything great and beautiful and stunning and just generally AMAZING?! I've already pre-ordered my Christmas box and  I'm so so so excited for that to arrive too! Prairie Charms is such an amazing company, such a joy to work with, and they produce the most amazing items ever. I'm kind of in love with them... I feel no shame.

What's one piece of jewelry that you always where? I'd love to know!
Lauren x
SHARE:

3 comments

© Tea Stained Lauren. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig