Tuesday 1 September 2015

My autumn wishlist 2015

Today's the first day of September!! How exciting!!! Even though Autumn doesn't officially start till September 23rd Astronomically, it already feels like Autumn here in England and it makes me feel gooey and happy inside. There are many many many things this season that I would love to buy and cradle against my body. But unfortunately as the saying goes, money does not grow on trees. Never the less I managed (just about) to wriggle it down to my top 6 pieces that I crave to have in my wardrobe this Autumn.

1. Turtleneck jumper- £22.00
Turtlenecks and I get along like a house on fire. There's just something about them that makes me love the way they look on me. I always feel better about myself when I'm rocking a turtleneck and I find the fit and colour of this one beautiful. They would also match my new loafers, which I consider a big bonus.Give me all the turtlenecks!!

2. Denim pinafore- £30.00
When I was younger I used to have a pretty little denim pinafore. I thought I was the bomb diggity. But then as I grew up, although it still fit me, I found it ugly and repulsive so I never wore it again. Here I am years later gawping over a pinafore from ASOS and wishing I had it in my life. I'm sorry for betraying you old pinafore, you were beautiful really! :'(

3. Baseball tee- £19.00
I freaking LOVE baseball tees! The simplicity of them and how casual they look is my reason for loving them so much. They can go with just about anything, but isn't just your bog standard plain t'shirt. I'm especially feeling  the colour of this one, because of the autumnal vibe to it. Gimme.

4. Plaid flannel- £30.00
It's a necessity for me to have something over sized that you can throw over an yourself when it's not that warm to pull an outfit together. Flannels do the job perfectly, and this one is beautiful. Oh how I wish it was mine.

5. Buckled Boots- £25.00
These boots are so autumnal I want to scream!! And look at the price tag! I thinks boots at that price are so affordable, and during Autumn/Winter I don't think I'd have them off my feet. One think that satisfies me the most about boots are the clonk noises they make as you walk. Clonk clonk clonk. I want these boots for fashion purposes as well as clonk purposes.

6. Yellow Parka- £150.00
I left this one till last, not just because it is my favorite, but due to the scarily large price tag. And that's £60 already off the original price. Scary I know. I already have a parka but I've grown to hate it. Why? Because it's green and everyone has one. But this one however, I have not seen being worn by every person who lives. This excites me. If only I had a spare £150 that I could splash out on. Maybe one day.

That's all folks! Which piece was you favourite and what're you wishing for this Autumn?
Much love,



SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Cute picks...:) Here it's still summer so we are all waiting for a little bit of that autumn air...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute picks...:) Here it's still summer so we are all waiting for a little bit of that autumn air...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that parka! Shame about the price!:( X

    ReplyDelete
  4. AH I LOVE EVERYTHING! Topshop have a cheaper alternative to that raincoat here: http://www.topshop.com/en/tsuk/product/yellow-plastic-mac-4030301
    Lovely picks, turtlenecks and flannels are such wardrobe essentials, particularly in the colder months. So easy to layer but keep an outfit super casual. xx

    Kathryn | Chapters of Kat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, it's beautiful! Shames it's out of stock :'( I need to stock up on flannels, I feel like I don't have enough!!
      Lauren xx

      Delete
  5. I want a denim pinafore for autumn so badly, it would be such a staple!

    The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So many outfits you could put together with just one piece!!
      Lauren xx

      Delete

© Tea Stained Lauren. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig